Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today we are leaving Dali to go to our next stop on our trip. Dali was amazing, it showed more of the real China than Beijing did. Dali let you see the regular life of the southern workers, and the way people lived. The market place we went to opened my eyes to the Chinese culture just by the way the people go to get there food, they certainly didn’t go to the grocery store like we do. Other thing that was interesting was going to the Three Pagodas and seeing the monks it was nice to see another religion, though I may not agree with it all it still showed a lot about the people. The trip is quickly coming to an end which in a way is sad but I wont lie I will be happy to go home and see the people I love, but I will never forget a trip like this.
- Andrea LeBlanc

No comments: