Thursday, December 4, 2008

This country is amazing and most of it leaves me in awe. I really honestly didn’t know what to expect when we arrived, but awh man! We arrived at the school in Boading and I could tell that the students had been waiting for us for a long time, they were excited to meet us. Like the rest of the people we have met in this country they took a billion pictures of us/ and with us I feel like a famous person (its really kind of odd). I can’t wait to share my pictures peace I feel like they are worth more than the words I could say. The students we met with were very sweet. I was paired with a guy because of the game we played, to be honest I couldn’t say his name the least bit. He was very sweet and nice he even offered to carry my bookbag which was very heavy filled with camera gear. Every one was so kind, although this visit made me wish I knew Chinese very very very very badly. <3 malorie

1 comment:

Erin RDH said...

Poopy! I am so excited for you! I can only imagine the emotions you must be going through in an experience such as this. I am full of happy jealousy if that is even possible. I can't believe you have never been away from us and now you are on the other side of the world :) Enjoy!
Love, your big sissy...wait what?
Erin