Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hey everyone, I now have more time to write down what has been happening on the other side of the world. We were able to go to a school in Baoding, a city near Beijing. The students at this school were so sweet and absolutely amazing to us. They greeted us with applause and they were standing at their school gate. They literally gave us the red carpet treatment. I was paired with this one girl who I will never forget. She started crying when we had to say goodbye. I only spent 6 hours with her and I felt like I had known her for quite some time. We have already seen all of the major highlights. Like the great wall, the Forbidden City, the summer palace, and we were lucky enough to be able to see students from our second schools home. All of these adventures I will never forget, this was definitely worth missing two weeks of school. We are now on the plane to our next city. I can’t wait to see what awesome, amazing adventures are just waiting for me to find them. I have many stories in which I will not post because I want to see your faces when you find out. I love you all and miss you more then you can know.
~ Love Lucy “Super Woman” Marshman

No comments: