Saturday, December 6, 2008

Okay all I want to say is I AM SORRY ABOUT MY LAST BLOG! We went to the school that we had the art project with and I read my blog out loud and was like ohhhhhhhh dear! Needless to say we have been super busy in Beijing, BUT last time we wrote our blogs it was late and I was POOPED. Yesterday was awesome! I have a Chinese boyfriend, but he doesn’t know. He told me he was going to email me, I feel special. Over all the whole school spoke English really well, and they had a lot of good pictures. Apparently their teacher was some sort of photographer and the kids did a really sweet job on their pictures and presentation. I was really surprised their English was really good for the most part. Speaking with our new bestest friends I found out that many of them have never met an American before and I was like DUUUUDEEE. I felt special to be their first. ALSO the best thing happened to me, yes it is true; one girl asked me if I was pregnant, yes! Needless to say I busted out in laughter that was the funniest thing that has happed thus far to me. I told the girl no. I could tell that she felt really bad about asking me. I can understand why though it was my jacket. My jacket looks kind of like a robe and I can see why she would be confused, but not really. It was funny. So, now I am “with child” yet my child is a one-third Asian one -third panda one-third American. I am having so much fun, and I am so thankful that my parents let me go on this trip! That’s all for now!
<3 Malorie Earles “one with panda/Asian/American child”

3 comments:

SaraEarles said...

Poopie - I miss you and am so glad you are having fun! Wow what a trip! Plenty of $ in ATM so continue to have a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it and see your photos/film! I love you - be careful. Goosie

M.K. said...

Mallo. What with the pregnant comment, sounds like someone's been enjoying the egg rolls a bit much, eh fattie? Hehe just kidding.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! I've been thinking about you a lot and I'm jellie as I sit here in my cube eating my turkey sandwhich I brought from home. Take it all in, sissy! Enjoy the rest of the week. I miss you --Gigi says hi! Love, Maymay

Erin RDH said...

Hey sis,

I am so excited to see your pics and hear your stories. I miss your laugh. Have fun! See you soon!
Erin