Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Missing You

So since I have emailed you guys I am now missing you more then before, I was able to last the first week but now no such luck. It seems that the second week has suddenly appeared. I want the tastes, sounds and people of home, but at the same time there are so many adventures that I am yet to have here. I seems like we have just begun this quest through China. My video recorder decided not to work the day we arrived, so I have sadly had to share with another student. She’s great about it but it makes it hard to do a video on my own when forced to share the filming device. Besides that this trip has been so amazing, the country side always takes my breath away, and the friends I have made on this trip have made this trip a absolute blast. I cant wait to see you all and get my clock back to normal. Right now we are on our way to Lijiang. I am taking every chance I can to write in my journal about every event that occurs. I cant believe that it is Tuesday already and we will becoming home in only a few days. Well see you soon.
~Love Lucy

No comments: