Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday Girl



Hey everybody, I love you guys and miss you tons, but I am having soooo much fun here. Today we left Dali, which is probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I also really enjoyed shopping at the markets and getting to bargain with the venders. One of the days we went to a different kind of market. They had pigs heads and cow brains just laying out on tables. It was quite interesting. This trip has really opened my eyes and I am really thankful for simple things like having clean water, or toilets. Well right now we are on the bus to a different city, which of course I can’t pronounce. However, I’m proud to say that my Chinese vocabulary is getting better. Okay, well I’m going to go now. I miss everyone and I love all you guys. I’ll see you soon.
P.S. ( Mother Dearest, thank you for the crown. It’s quite lovely and I will wear it all day. :D… And I wrote this blog just for you so be happy! ☺ ily!!! <3 )

<3 LOVE <3, Lauren (Tousa)

No comments: